- Learn how Southern Oregon stacks up to similar communities across the nation in terms of overall economic performance.
- Understand how the global, USA and Oregon economies have changed over the past year and where we are we headed in 2015 and beyond.
- Discover how our high technology business sector ranks compared to similar regions.
- Hear first-hand how local “high tech” firms have found their Southern Oregon Edge and are carving a successful niche in the tech marketplace worldwide.
- Network with your peers and reflect on how far we’ve come over the past six years—and why we have every reason to be optimistic about the future.
Dr. Tim Duy, Professor of Economics – University of Oregon & Author – Rogue Valley Economic Index
Dr. Duy will share his views on where we are headed and provide an update to the recovery seen for our region in his Rogue Valley Economic Index.
Minoli Ratnatunga, Economist – The Milken Institute
Minoli Ratnatunga focuses on regional economic development and regional competitiveness and is the chief contributor to the Milken Institute’s Best-Performing Cities Index, an annual survey ranking America’s metropolitan areas by how well they are creating and sustaining job growth.
Local Business Panelists/Southern Oregon Edge Updates
Enjoy the launch of 3-4 new business profiles and hear how leading high tech firms from Medford, White City and Merlin are sharpening their Southern Oregon Edge.
Adam Cuppy, Coding Zeal; Mike Tylutki, Carestream ; Tolga Latif, Linx Technology
When: Thursday, January 29, 2015
Time: 1:30 pm Registration; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Conference Program
Where: Inn at the Commons, Medford
Cost: $40 for current SOREDI members; $50 for non-members
Register online: https://www.soredi.org/JoinAndRegister.asp
Presenting Sponsor, KeyBank
KDP Certified Public Accountants, LLP
Southern Oregon Media Group